Beef Enchilada Dip makes a perfect , meaty, cheesy delicious dip. If you love enchiladas, then this dip is definitely for you!
- 1½ – 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese or mixed
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Tortilla Chips (optional)
- Green onions (optional)
- Sliced fresh jalapenos (optional)
Instructions Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain. Add in onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in enchilada sauce and top with grated cheese and optional jalapenos and green onions. Bake until cheese melts and it is bubbly and hot.
- Top with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.